Simple to prepare and packed with flavor, this dip is sure to disappear quickly at your next gathering.
- 1 15 oz. can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz. can corn drained
- 1 15 oz. can pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 3 green onions diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
Dice vegetables. Drain and rinse canned beans and corn.
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
Adjust spices to taste. Serve like salsa - as a topping for tacos or a dip for chips.